Eight Random Facts
Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okies, so here we go ^_^
1. My vision is really odd. My right eye is afflicted with myopic astigmatism (nearsightedness) and I’ve hyperopia (farsightedness) in my left eye. I wear prescription glasses but I’m totally able to get away with not wearing them.
2. The last time I took a typing certification test, I clocked in at 93 wpm, corrected. That was a while ago and I’m quite certain I’ve become faster since then.
3. True story: I was once in a vehicle-pedestrian accident, and my alcohol consumption that night was probably what kept me from getting more badly injured than I had been; at least, that’s what the EMT dude told me in the back of the ambulance during our ride to the ER. Wanna know what was really ironic about the whole situation? The guy who’d hit me with his jeep was actually the designated driver for his group of friends that night. o.o
4. My dreams are extremely vivid and can be quite spooky sometimes.
5. A list of facts about yours truly will not be complete without mentioning my hardcore Star Wars nerdiness. Yeah, I’m one of those people. 😀 I have a little library of my own, a wall of books… and one entire shelf is dedicated to Star Wars books and comics. I’ve since scaled back on the SW spendiness, though; it gets to be a bit much after a while and besides, I’ve run out of room. :p
6. I love poetry, and I am particularly enamored of the sonnet. William Shakespeare and Edna St. Vincent Millay are gods, as far as I’m concerned.
7. I’ve inherited my father’s love for music. There isn’t a music genre (except maybe country, lol) that I don’t love. I can play the piano, ukulele, drums, saxophone, a little bit of the guitar and even less of the violin. I’ve also written a couple of piano pieces; if only I could sing, too 😦
8. I visit the beach almost every day, which is easy to do since I live like two blocks away from the ocean. ❤ Ke Kai
All righty, so there’s my list of random facts! Here are the people I’m gonna tag: Vivienne Graves and Morrigan Repine over at Second Impressions, Serenity Mercier, Ryker Beck, Allegory Malaprop, Eloh Eliot, Puma Jie, and Daniella Tobias over at D!ff. 😀