Fashion Tip – When a non-flexi skirt/dress makes your butt look huge
I recently noticed that when I put a red dress from ETD on my avi, her butt seemed… well, larger. The same happened again when I put on a skirt from Nylon Outfitters. Later on, one of my friends confessed that she and her bf had actually had a brief discussion on whether I’d deliberately made it bigger or not!
We all put a lot of effort into the appearance of our avatars. Hell, I agonized for about two weeks just over what skin to get, as some of my friends can attest. Something like this, then, can be a bit of an annoyance, especially if it seems like it’s beyond our control.
I recently learned a great little trick for getting rid of the dress butt — it’s so simple, I don’t know why I didn’t think of it earlier myself.
1. Put on a non-flexi skirt.
2. Go to Inventory and look for your shape.
3. Right-click your shape, and select copy.
4. Right-click again, and select paste.
5. A copy of your shape will appear; you should now see two identical shapes in your Inventory.
6. Rename the one you are wearing to something like “Shape – Dress”.
7. Edit your appearance, and using the slider adjustment, set your butt to a lower number, as preferred.
8. When your butt is looking normal in the skirt again, select Save.
That’s it! Now all you have to do is remember to wear this shape when you put on a skirt, and then change back to your original shape when you’re wearing other types of clothing like shorts, pants, etc.
Now, if it were only that easy in real life! Hehe. I hope someone has found this information helpful. 🙂